SWR2311P-10G Firmware V2.02.09 (Previous version)
How to update the firmware
For details, please refer to the "Yamaha LAN Monitor User Guide" and the help of Web GUI.
- Connect the SWR2311P-10G and the computer with LAN cables.
Please connect with the port set as VLAN 1 of SWR2311P-10G.
- Start the Yamaha LAN Monitor.
- Select the SWR2311P-10G for update at tree view.
- Click the [Web GUI] button on the device detail view.
With the factory settings, the user name and password are not specified, so it is not necessary to enter a user name and password.
- Select [Management] -> [Maintenance] -> [Update firmware], then click [Next] button on "Update firmware from PC."
- Click the [Select a file] button, then select the firmware file of extension .bin downloaded and decompressed.
- Click the [OK] button.
- Click the [Execute] button.
Wait until completing the update. SWR2311P-10G automatically restarts and becomes ready to use.
Main Revisions and Enhancements
- Added the command for the internal information of the SWR2311P-10G to be copied to the micro SD card (backup system).
- Added the command for the internal information of the SWR2311P-10G to be restored from the micro SD card (restore system).
- Added the command which enables or disables the SD card boot function of the firmware (boot prioritize sd).
- Added the command which shows the status of TFTP server (show tftp-server).
- Added the command which sets log-in timeout time for HTTP server (http-server login-timeout).
- Added a mail sending test function to [Email notification] of the detailed Web GUI settings
- The ACL function can filter IPv4 packets with TCP flag (ACK / FIN / PSH / RST / SYN / URG).
- In Voice VLAN, VLAN and QoS can be set for IP phones using LLDP.
- The SFP light reception level is displayed in the [System information] gadget on the Web GUI dashboard.
- The maintenance VLAN is displayed as an accessible interface in [Access management] -> [Various server settings] of Web GUI management.
- Improved handling of vulnerability concerning VLAN name in Web GUI.
- Fixed a problem in the spanning tree, in which communication of the access port may have been interrupted when using the MST instance.
- Fixed a problem in the spanning tree, in which information on the ARP received on the port in the blocked state was registered in the ARP table.
- Fixed a problem in IGMP snooping, in which if you changed the setting while the VLAN is linking down, it may not have been reflected in the operation.
- Fixed a problem in IGMP snooping that the setting might not be reflected in the query's IP address or QQIC value.
- Fixed a problem that IGMP snooping might not have reflected the setting value in the Web GUI.
- Fixed a problem in which an unnecessary error log might have been recorded at startup.
- Fixed the following problems in the [Dashboard] of the Web GUI.
- Warning icon would not appear in interface information gadget when detecting light reception level error on SFP port
- If you separate the SYSLOG gadget, only 10 items would be displayed even if you changed the display count
- Fixed the following problems in the [Detailed settings] of the Web GUI.
- When setting new settings duplicating existing settings on the setting page of [Routing], notice that overwriting the setting is not displayed as a caution text
- Characters other than alphanumeric symbols can be set as explanation of the interface on the following pages
[Interface settings] -> [Physical interface settings]
[Link Aggregation] -> [Logical interface settings]
- Fixed the following problems in the [Management] of the Web GUI.
- When setting the current date and time from [Unit settings], an error would be output even if the setting was successful
- Fixed some other minor problems.
- If you connect the VXL1 Series P model to the SWR2311P-10G in a Dante network with SWP1 and SWR2311P-10G mixed together, multiple Dante devices may become Clock Master or sound drop-out may occur.
In this case, before connecting VXL1, set [Automatic settings using LLDP] in [Management] -> [Dante optimization settings] of SWR2311P-10G Web GUI to be invalid, and set Dante optimizing.
Lizenzvereinbarung und Download-Datei
PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SOFTWARE. YOU ARE ONLY PERMITTED TO USE THIS SOFTWARE PURSUANT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENT IS BETWEEN YOU (AS AN INDIVIDUAL OR LEGAL ENTITY) AND YAMAHA CORPORATION ("YAMAHA").
BY DOWNLOADING OR INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE OR OTHERWISE RENDERING IT AVAILABLE FOR YOUR USE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY, OR OTHERWISE USE THIS SOFTWARE. IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED OR INSTALLED THE SOFTWARE AND DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, PROMPTLY DELETE THE SOFTWARE.
GRANT OF LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
Yamaha hereby grants you the right to use the programs and data files composing the software accompanying this Agreement, and any programs and files for upgrading such software that may be distributed to you in the future with terms and conditions attached (collectively, “SOFTWARE”), only on a computer, musical instrument or equipment item that you yourself own or manage. While ownership of the storage media in which the SOFTWARE is stored rests with you, the SOFTWARE itself is owned by Yamaha and/or Yamaha’s licensor(s), and is protected by relevant copyright laws and all applicable treaty provisions.
- You may not engage in reverse engineering, disassembly, decompilation or otherwise deriving a source code form of the SOFTWARE by any method whatsoever.
- You may not reproduce, modify, change, rent, lease, or distribute the SOFTWARE in whole or in part, or create derivative works of the SOFTWARE.
- You may not electronically transmit the SOFTWARE from one computer to another or share the SOFTWARE in a network with other computers.
- You may not use the SOFTWARE to distribute illegal data or data that violates public policy.
- You may not initiate services based on the use of the SOFTWARE without permission by Yamaha Corporation.
Copyrighted data, including but not limited to MIDI data for songs, obtained by means of the SOFTWARE, are subject to the following restrictions which you must observe.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be used for any commercial purposes without permission of the copyright owner.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be duplicated, transferred, or distributed, or played back or performed for listeners in public without permission of the copyright owner.
- The encryption of data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be removed nor may the electronic watermark be modified without permission of the copyright owner.
If any copyright law or provisions of this Agreement is violated, the Agreement shall terminate automatically and immediately without notice from Yamaha. Upon such termination, you must immediately destroy the licensed SOFTWARE, any accompanying written documents and all copies thereof.
If you believe that the downloading process was faulty, you may contact Yamaha, and Yamaha shall permit you to re-download the SOFTWARE, provided that you first destroy any copies or partial copies of the SOFTWARE that you obtained through your previous download attempt. This permission to re-download shall not limit in any manner the disclaimer of warranty set forth in Section 5 below.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY ON SOFTWARE
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the SOFTWARE is at your sole risk. The SOFTWARE and related documentation are provided "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AS TO THE SOFTWARE, EXPRESS, AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YAMAHA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YAMAHA’S ENTIRE OBLIGATION HEREUNDER SHALL BE TO PERMIT USE OF THE SOFTWARE UNDER THE TERMS HEREOF. IN NO EVENT SHALL YAMAHA BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EXPENSES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF YAMAHA OR AN AUTHORIZED DEALER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. In no event shall Yamaha's total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid for the SOFTWARE.
THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE
Third party software and data ("THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE") may be attached to the SOFTWARE. If, in the written materials or the electronic data accompanying the Software, Yamaha identifies any software and data as THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, you acknowledge and agree that you must abide by the provisions of any Agreement provided with the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE and that the party providing the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE is responsible for any warranty or liability related to or arising from the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. Yamaha is not responsible in any way for the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE or your use thereof.
- Yamaha provides no express warranties as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. IN ADDITION, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
- Yamaha shall not provide you with any service or maintenance as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
- Yamaha is not liable to you or any other person for any damages, including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, expenses, lost profits, lost data or other damages arising out of the use, misuse or inability to use the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS NOTICE:
The Software is a "commercial item," as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. 2.101 (Oct 1995), consisting of "commercial computer software" and "commercial computer software documentation," as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. 12.212 (Sept 1995). Consistent with 48 C.F.R. 12.212 and 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-1 through 227.72024 (June 1995), all U.S. Government End Users shall acquire the Software with only those rights set forth herein
This Agreement shall be interpreted according to and governed by Japanese law without reference to principles of conflict of laws. Any dispute or procedure shall be heard before the Tokyo District Court in Japan. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any portion of this Agreement to be unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to use of the SOFTWARE and any accompanying written materials and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding the subject matter of this Agreement. No amendment or revision of this Agreement will be binding unless in writing and signed by a fully authorized representative of Yamaha.
Du brauchst ausserdem
- SWR2311P-10G Owner's Manual [English]
- SWR2311P-10G Owner's Manual [Deutsch]
- SWR2311P-10G Owner's Manual [Español]
- SWR2311P-10G Owner's Manual [Français]
- SWR2311P-10G Owner's Manual [Italiano]
- SWR2311P-10G Owner's Manual [Русский]
- SWR2311P-10G Command Reference
- SWR2311P-10G コマンドリファレンス
- SWR2311P-10G Technical Data