ADECIA Firmware V2.5.0
- You can update the firmware via the Web GUI "RM-CR Device Manager". For details, refer to the RM-CR Reference Manual. With version 1.2.0 or earlier, use RM Device Finder (version 2.5.0 or later).
- If the Web GUI is not correctly displayed, try any of the following.
- Close, then open the Web GUI.
- Log off, then log on to the Web GUI.
- Clear the browser’s cache, and then start the Web GUI.
- With a Dante network, do not use the EEE function* of the network switch.
The EEE function may deteriorate the clock synchronization performance and interrupting audio.
Therefore, please note the following.
- When using managed switches, turn off the EEE function on all ports used for Dante. Do not use a switch that does not allow the EEE function to be turned off.
- When using unmanaged switches, do not use switches that support the EEE function. In such switches, the EEE function cannot be turned off.
- * EEE (Energy Efficient Ethernet) is a technology that reduces switch power consumption during periods of low network traffic. It is also known as Green Ethernet and IEEE802.3az.
- If the [ETHERNET SWITCH SETTINGS] is set to [Separated] mode (default) and you want to set an RM-CR Dante terminal and corporate terminal to the same IP segment, connect both terminals to the same network switch. If you connect them to different network switches, "RM Device Finder" and "ProVisionaire Control" will not be able to detect the device.
- In an environment using IEEE802.1X authentication, an error may appear when updating is finished, regardless of whether or not it was successful. Use the Web GUI, etc., to confirm that the update has been performed correctly.
- This firmware includes the following items.
- RM-CR Firmware V2.5.0
- RM-CG Firmware V2.5.0
- RM-TT Firmware V2.5.0
- RM-WAP Firmware V2.0.6
- VXL1-16P Firmware V2.5.0
ADECIA Firmware Compatibilities
Main Revisions and Enhancements
- The ADECIA wireless solution, consisting of RM-WAP-8, RM-WOM, RM-CR and VXL1-16P, has received Microsoft Teams certification.
- Added easy RADIUS security configuration feature. In order to use this feature, a firmware update for the network switch (SWR2311P-10G) is also required. For details on updating the firmware of SWR2311P-10G, refer to the RM-CR Reference Manual.
- The information displayed in the Web GUI “RM-XXX Device Manager” can now be changed to one of multiple languages. Information files for multilingualization will be posted on the ADECIA website.
- Added Control Sets function to control devices other than those of the ADECIA series. In addition, this function can be enabled with a remote control protocol command. For details, refer to the RM Series Version 2.5.0 Remote Control Protocol Specifications (to be posted on the ADECIA website at a later date).
- When used with SWR2311-10P, the status of optimized Dante settings can now be displayed in the Web GUI “RM-CR Device Manager”.
- Two template files for ProVisionaire Control have been posted on the ADECIA website.
- 1) Dialer template that controls audio routes for remote conferences
- 2) Divide/Combine Room template for switching between presets specified using RM Device Finder. (The Divide/Combine Room function uses a wizard to save room divide/combine settings in presets.)
- When used with SWR2311-10P, the status of optimized Dante settings can now be displayed in the Web GUI “RM-CG Device Manager”.
- When used with SWR2311-10P, the status of optimized Dante settings can now be displayed in the Web GUI “RM-TT Device Manager”.
[RM-WAP-8 / RM-WAP-16]
- The SITE SURVEY function, which measures signal conditions in the installation environment, can now record for up to one week. In addition, it is no longer necessary to keep the computer connected while recording.
- The SITE SURVEY results can be saved to a file, and the saved file can be imported.
- The IP address for Dante can now be set. For configuration, use Web GUI “RM-CR Device Manager” or Web GUI “RM-WAP Device Manager”.
- The RM-WAP can now be put into pairing standby mode using remote control protocol commands. For details, refer to the RM Series Version 2.5.0 Remote Control Protocol Specifications (to be posted on the ADECIA website at a later date).
- The network hostname can now be changed. For configuration, use Web GUI “RM-CR Device Manager”.
- The firmware update function of RM Device Finder can now update the Dante module as well as the VXL1-16P firmware.