ADECIA Firmware V1.0.2
This firmware is used for the ADECIA Solution.
This firmware contains all the firmware for RM series devices and VXL1-16P required for the ADECIA Solution.
- You can update the firmware via the Web GUI “RM-CR Device Manager”. For details, refer to the RM-CR Reference Manual.
- With a Dante network, do not use the EEE function* of the network switch. Although mutual power consumption settings are automatically adjusted between switches that support the EEE function, some switches do not perform that properly. As a result, the switch’s EEE function may be enabled inappropriately in the Dante network, possibly degrading clock synchronization performance and interrupting audio. Therefore, please note the following.
- When using managed switches, turn off the EEE function on all ports used for Dante. Do not use a switch that does not allow the EEE function to be turned off.
- When using unmanaged switches, do not use switches that support the EEE function. In such switches, the EEE function cannot be turned off.
- * EEE (Energy-Efficient Ethernet) function: Technology that reduces the power consumption of Ethernet devices during periods of low network traffic; also known as Green Ethernet or IEEE802.3az.
- This firmware includes the following items.
- RM-CR Firmware V1.0.2
- RM-CG Firmware V1.0.2
- VXL1-16P Firmware V1.1.0
How to Update
Unzip the downloaded compressed file and use the “***.bundle” file.
Firmware update procedure
- Execute the following items in the ADECIA Ceiling Solution Quick Start Guide
- Execute “1. Connect devices” through “6. Match the speaker position settings to the actual mounting position”
- “7.Perform automatic audio tuning”. Click “SKIP”
- Execute the following items in the RM-CR reference manual
- Execute “FIRMWARE UPDATE”
- Execute “AUTOMATIC AUDIO TUNING”
Main Revisions and Enhancements
When adjusting the effective range of RM-CG tracking in the Web GUI [MICROPHONE SETTINGS], you can now drag and drop the end points (4 orange dots) of each line displayed in the [Tracking area] diagram.
Revised the standard for automatic audio tuning.
Fixed the known issue in which the Web GUI “Peripheral Detail / RM-CG” does not function correctly when neither network ports on the rear panel of RM-CR is used.
Contain VXL1-16P firmware (V1.1.0) for ADECIA Solution.